INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONTROL
International Investment Process: International Management Control
International investment process should be completed with an additional step: the International Management Control.
- Budget planning: Annual Budget, financial planning, and long term business plan.
- Improvement analysis: Settle improvement systems to manage the synergies with the parent company.
- Management Control: Cost accounting system to evaluate the compliance of the Budget.
- Reporting System: Reports and regular information to keep an eye on the investment and its performing.
- Recurring due diligence process: Management of the reporting system making useful for all the people in the parent company.